Instantly view on mobile scan this picture
Welding inverter power source, power supply 220Vac single phase, with MMA (Stick) welding process and TIG DC HF Arc welding process. Flexibility of use with a wide range of electrodes: basic, rutile, cast iron end stainless steel.
- Dual welding process: TIG DC / MMA (Stick).
- Arc stability and control.
- With HF arc starting.
- Possibility of choosing between welding cycle 2T or 4T.
- Post-gas time adjustable.
- Slope down time adjustable.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Digital instrument for the welding current.
- Auto-Protection against over-voltage,over-current and over-heated.
- Smaller, lighter and portable, this equipment is protected by a solid metal casing.
|Rated Input Voltage(V)||AC220V±15% 1P|
|Rated Input Current(A)||TIG:41 MMA:58|
|Input Frequency (HZ)||50/60|
|Rated Input Power(KVA)||TIG:8.4 MMA:12|
|Open Circuit Voltage(V)||56|
|Duty cycle at maximum current||60%@25℃|
- 1 Pcs Power Source
- 4M TIG26 gun and cable assembly
- 3M cable and 200A electrode holder
- 3M cable and 300A clamp
- 3M,220V input cord